Monday, May 3, 2010

The Magpie Collection

NEW in the shop! The Magpie Collection.

I've always been a magpie. As a kid, I picked things up and put them in my pockets just about everywhere I went. The beach was my favourite place; I would imagine that the shells were pearls and the beach glass pieces were precious jewels. I still have quite a collection of those treasures, decades later.
I still put things in my pockets when I'm out walking. A pretty shell, an interesting stone or a uniquely twisted piece of wood from the seashore; a piece of glass or a sparkly rock in the road; a tiny pinecone or seed pod in the woods.

The Magpie Collection of stitch markers, just added to the shop, are a nod to the magpie in all of us. Each set is unique, interpreting a pocketful of sparkly joy.

Enjoy!

No comments: