Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Gosh, I love Dexter! Do you?

http://www.sho.com/site/dexter/home.do


A Dexter stich marker club is in the works! I am open to sign-ups now, and have six (of twelve) spots still wide open. (If there is enough interest, I will open more spots, but no more than 18 total - this is a one-woman operation after all!)

Here are the as-yet sketchy details:
the club will go for four months
there will be 12 stitch marker sets total
the cost will be around 85$ (shipping within the US is included in the membership cost)
tentative start date of October 13 (this may move up or down by two weeks, depending on number of participants.)

Six Dexter fans have already signed up!

Will YOU be next?

4 comments:

Ninabeena said...

Hi. I'm very interested in doing this. I am moving overseas. I will have an APO address which means that the shipping should be the same. Are you game for shipping to an APO address?

heyfatlulu said...

Hi there!
Offhand, I'd say, I don't see why not!
Let me do a little research at my post office about shipping to an APO-I have never done it before. I will be going to the PO today or tomorrow and will get back to you as soon as I have details. Are you in the military?

Ninabeena said...

My hubby is in the military. We move overseas August 31st.
I appreciate you going thru the trouble of finding out. Thx, I'll look for your response. :)

heyfatlulu said...

Okay, from what I gather from my husband (recently retired from the military) the APO problem is that packages sent to APOs cannot be tracked, and therefore there is no delivery guarantee. He also mentioned that APO mail is low priority and takes longer to arrive. I'll leave it up to you. If you like you can email me directly at heyfatluluATgmailDOTcom and we can discuss further.