Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Coming Soon!

I'm finally at a point where I can accept names of those who wish to get in on my Twilight Saga-inspired stitch marker club. I will be running the club through my etsy shop, to facilitate payment and to give club members security.

If you would like to join the club, please send me an email with the subject line Apple Eater to heyfatlulu AT gmail DOT com. Please make sure you email me from a working email address, so I can contact you. You will need to have an Etsy profile (easy to sign up for!) and a credit card or PayPal account to purchase your spot in the club. Membership costs are $25.00USD for one month, or $65.00USD for three months. Please tell me in your email which you are signing up for. I will then create a custom listing for you to purchase from my etsy shop, and email you as soon as it is ready for you. Payment is due within 48 hours, or your spot will go to the next person on the list.
Signup closes when all spots are filled, or by May 21st, whichever comes first; first shipment is by June 15.
There are only 13 spots in this club. Each month, you will be sent three full sets of stitch markers, plus individual stitch marker extras and goodies. Sets will vary in number of markers, wire colour, and gauge. If you absolutely never knit on anything smaller than US6 needles, please let me know in your join up email. I am more than happy to customize your markers to suit your knitting preferences! If you are a sock knitter, let me know, and I'll make sure your markers have small rings. If you've never knit a sock in your life, and don't plan to, let me know so that I can be sure not to send you markers with sock sized rings. I want you to be able to use each and every stitch marker you get!

I'm already hard at work, designing marker sets that evoke Forks and her inhabitants, human and otherwise. I'm following the books in a somewhat chronological order, and really enjoying the creative process! I hope you'll join me, and that you have as much fun as a member of my club as I am having creating these markers for you!

No comments: